Electronic Engineer required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick client.
Role of this position
- New product development efforts from concepts to implementation.
- Drive circuit and hardware design phases including architecture and design, component selection, schematic entry, board bring-up and integration of complex printed circuit board assemblies
- Collaborate on complex designs involving Systems-on-Chip (SoC), FPGAs and high-speed data acquisition protocols.
- Experience developing firmware in an embedded Linux environment would be a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical/Electronic Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer designing both analog and digital circuitry on complex printed circuit board assemblies.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061 364990 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)