An Electronic Technician is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Galway based manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Debug of PCBA Assemblies failing functional and in-circuit test using test and diagnostics equipment.
- Setup of test stations, power supplies, measuring instruments.
- Analysis, debug and repair of both analog and digital electronic assemblies, including logic, processor and A-D/D-A conversions systems.
- Analysis of non-conforming products returned by Customers and completion of detailed reports.
- Programming of functional and in-circuit Test Equipment.
- Setup and support of software driven equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Complete all required documentation accurately, clearly and completely in line with specific procedures and GMP & GDP standards.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- L6 or higher qualification in Electronics or equivalent.
- Debug and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of analog and digital circuits
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)