Electronics Design Engineer (Sustaining) required by CareeRWise Recruitment for our Clare client. This role can facilitate full time on site or a hybrid likely to be 40% from home and 60% onsite.
Role of this position
- Design Engineer (Product Sustaining) for a large variety of electronics products, working closely with customers on modifications and ensuring the existing product range is fit for purpose and relevant to a large customer base.
- Degree in electronic engineering or similar,
- 3 to 10 years' experience in customized electronic controls / sustaining / product design.
- Significant and relevant software development skills for embedded microcontrollers.
- The following skills would provide candidates with a distinct advantage:
- Familiarity with standards (FCC / IC / RED / ATEX / EMC / UKCA / CE).
- Experience with Atmel/PIC microcontrollers
- Solid working knowledge of microcontroller interfacing including UI development (Graphic LCD, button, LEDs, Sensor's etc)
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364490 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)