An Electrical Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based med device client. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
Role of this position
- Support the development and management of the site electrical infrastructure to ensure it is reliable and robust for present and future needs.
- Lead the control of electrical drawings, ensuring new drawings records are produced, reviewed and existing drawings are updated.
- Lead and/or support design of instrument wiring, drawings, loop drawings, MCC schematics and general service/lighting schematics.
- Develop and update all statutory maintenance of all site electrical equipment, switchgear and control gear.
- Develop electrical PM's scope and expand electrical PM's where they presently exist.
- Support the site Electrical Maintenance (e.g. Thermographic, LV and HV Maintenance, PAT, Equipotential Bonding) and ensure site compliance.
- Development and maintenance of site wide electrical specifications and drawings to ensure that they are at the most up to date revision for actual installations.
- Support the management of all electrical contractors on site to ensure they comply with the electrical specifications and deliverables set out by the electrical engineer i.e. adherence to site rule, procedures and project deliverables.
- Troubleshoot electrical related process problems & equipment failures to determine root cause hence instigate repair using the latest lean tools & techniques.
- Project manage electrical projects on site and also assist with multi-disciplined projects where required.
- Coordinate with quality and EHS on matters where an SME electrical input is needed.
- Coach technicians as required and support problem solving and continuous improvement efforts across all areas of the sites.
- Ensure project design and installations meet the requirement of EU directives such as ATEX and Machinery Directive and CE compliance.
- BEng in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years + industry experience in an FDA or GMP environment
- Electrical circuit design is required
- HV\LV design experience
- In depth knowledge of ATEX directives, ETCI wiring regulations, IEC and EN standards
- Management of projects through their full life-cycle
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)