Engineering Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork and Limerick based client.
You will play a strategic role in enabling the company to continue its outstanding levels of performance and arm it to continue its growth into the future.
Role of this position
- A key part of your role will be to partner with the global Engineering network to secure engagement and alignment on strategic intent and roadmaps.
- Motivate all franchises and functions to work together in pursuit of long-term integrated solutions for targeted platforms.
- Clearly communicate intent including technology roadmaps to support each of the selected platforms.
- Deploy long term plans to deliver integrated packaging, labelling and inspection platforms across all franchises.
- Establish a consistent approach to measuring and rolling engineering standards across the group.
- B.S in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline with 10 years' experience.
- Broad based business experience in high performance multi-national enterprise, at least 3 years of which has been spent in operations and/or technical leadership level
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams. Be open minded with the ability to recognise good ideas.
- Strong capability to network and influence at all organisation levels. Ability to build networks externally and leverage appropriately.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)