An Engineering Project Manager is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based medical device manufacturing client on a contracting basis.
Role of this position
- Takes Project Lead on Projects at appropriate stages of Ideation, Design, Execution and Assessment.
- Manages the project planning, tracking and reporting against project Key Deliverables and Final Project Objectives.
- Determines appropriate project functions, resources and strategies for the Project Delivery Processes and tools via a Project Execution Plan, based on the complexity of the project business strategies, policy, regulations and all local and national legislation.
- Develops Risk Management methodology to identify, evaluate and manage risks to Final Project Objectives, including resource issues, conflicts and other obstacles, aligning with Sponsors, Functional Managers, Core and Extended Team members to establish appropriate resources.
- Facilitates and Coordinates the design, execution and close out of all project related activities including managing internal resources and the procurement of third-party contractors, suppliers and consultants and tracking the project against plan to ensure delivery of Final Project.
- Bachelor Science Degree in Engineering required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of Project Management experience.
- Prior experience managing medium to large capital projects in Supply Chain, R&D, Distribution Centers or Offices.
- Ability to naturally lead and motivate remote and virtual teams and stakeholders.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)