An Engineering Team Lead is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Co Cork based MN med device client. This role will report into the site Engineering Manager.
Role of this position
- Supervise and lead a Team of Engineers and Technicians as required.
- Develop key Manufacturing Engineering Procedures and Processes
- Develop the Technical Expertise of the Team.
- Drive Operational Excellence through Engineering Activities within the Team.
- Develop, drive and support Projects as required.
- Provide Design for Manufacture (DFM) input on New Product Developments as required.
- Liaise with Equipment Suppliers and perform Machine Acceptance Tests.
- Produce and manage Training Plan for the Team.
- Produce capacity plans for products through manufacturing process
- NFQ Level 8 in Engineering or lower degree with suitable experience
- 5+ years' experience in a similar Engineering Role in a Production Environment.
- Excellent equipment knowledge
- A compliance mindset and a high level of attention to detail
- People management and development skills
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 2355432/ 086 072775 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)