Equipment Compliance Analyst
|Title||:||Equipment Compliance Analyst|
|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
Engineering & Technical
|Tel||:||021 201 9097|
- Coordinate equipment qualification processes, including writing and progressing associated Change Control.
- Coordinate and assist with the introduction of new equipment to the lab and the retirement of old equipment as required
- Writing of SOPs related to area of work.
- Training, mentoring and guidance of junior team members
- Ensure that all documentation is carried out on time, accurately and legibly.
- Ensuring any quality or productivity issues within the team are investigated
- At least 3 years GMP experience in a laboratory or e-system support environment is preferred
- Knowledge of and direct experience with laboratory e-systems (E.g. Empower 3) a distinct advantage.
- Change control (especially utilising Trackwise) and equipment qualification experience preferred
Interested? Please call JP O'Connor today for further information on 00353 21 201 9097 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.