An External Manufacturing Manager (Senior) is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based biotech client.
Role of this position
- Coordinate all DP Manufacturing operations at contract and/or business partner manufacturing sites, including but not limited to: scheduling of all batches, supply of materials, direct shipment of bulk and finished product at manufacturing site.
- Track and monitor cycle times, technology transfer execution and providing any required associated reports and technical expertise.
- Ensure the timely routing and review of all master manufacturing records (MRs), standard operations procedures (SOPs), tech transfer reports, validation master plans, and any other relevant documentation.
- Provide regulatory filing supports.
- Lead sub-team in continuous process improvements, system/equipment implementation and/or strategy development.
- Support all investigations which concern DP Manufacturing or associated shipping operations.
- Ensure product integrity and company reputation by assisting in the monitoring of cGMP compliance at drug product contract manufacturers.
- Travel to contract manufacturers or business partners, as required.
- BS/BA in Life Sciences or a related field.
- 8 years of industry relevant work experience.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)