Outstanding opportunity to join an exciting organisation in a newly created position as a Financial Accountant. Reporting to, and supporting the Finance Director, key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and maintenance of General Ledger monthly journal entries.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Prepare meaningful, timely reports, and carry out ad hoc analysis as required
- Financial Statement preparation and management of statutory audit process.
- Reconciliation and analysis of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- CSO reporting
- Revenue Returns, Vat, Intrastat, RTDs
- Fixed Asset Management
- Authorisation of Bank Payments and Bank Reconciliations
- Review internal controls and cost controls on an ongoing basis
- Full responsibility for overview and maintenance of Creditors Ledger
- Dealing with ad hoc queries
- Liaising with auditors and managing all aspects of annual audit process.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Minimum of 3 years' post qualified experience in a similar role in industry
- Comfortable with Windows based programs including intermediate level Excel
- Excellent knowledge of computerised accounts packages
- Strong numeracy and competent accountancy skills
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member
- Must be capable of delivering accurate results, while adhering to deadlines
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)