FACILITIES MANAGEMENT ENGINEERING LEADER required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational contact lens manufacturer at their site in Limerick, 12 - 24 month contract role with potential for other opportunites.
The FACILITIES MANAGEMENT ENGINEERING LEADER will will serve as a single point of accountability and responsibility for all facilities management functions in the Limerick site. It's more of an operations manager role but needs to have some experience with budgeting, understanding and delivering budgets, etc. Needs to have real leadership experience. Stakeholder engagement and CR Management are key.
Role of this position
- Responsible for implementing business continuity plans, energy/sustainability initiatives, and infrastructure management programs to support strategic facilities planning in support of E&PS and Site Leadership
- Provide leadership and Mentor the professional and personal development of employees by providing performance feedback, establishing clear goals and objectives and building productive working relationships in the FM Function
- Lead an efficient Utilities Maintenance Program to sustain targeted equipment availability.
- Develop/ Maintains relevant Critical metrics for Facilities and Calibration and report progress and plans to the site and global leadership teams.
- Ensure effective and high-quality data maintenance in our Computerised Maintenance management system.
- Assure accurate documentation of records for facilities department activities.
- Ensure high standard for safety and environmental processes and systems in relation to work preparation, execution and control for internal and external teams.
- Communicate and collaborate with key contractors for service, repairs and agreements for the facility and grounds.
- Responsible for knowledge of and adherence to the policies and procedures as they relate to the requirements of FDA Quality System Regulation, ISO 13485 and ISO 9001.
- Establish budget and accurate spending projections, lead within capital and operating resources and able to identify significant OPEX and capital spend requirements during Budget preparation.
- 3rd Level Degree qualifications preferably Engineering or science based
- A comprehensive understanding and experience of facilities management,
- Strong passion for people leadership and development
- Solid understanding of Quality & Safety Management Standards
- Knowledge and experience of Equipment/Calibration repair & preventive maintenance programs and asset management implementation desired
- Ownership of implementing Project Safety Programs.
- Drive, energy and passion for delivering to Business commitments.
- Demonstrated record of critical thinking and tactical responsiveness
- Team leadership including mentoring & coaching skills demonstrated in a business environment
- Strong communication, reporting and presentation skills.
- Good organizational skills and orientation to detail
- Familiar and experienced in problem solving methodologies.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 087-0907204 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)