FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational generic pharmaceutical client in Cork. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
The FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION MANAGER is responsible for the management of all financial and administration related tasks for the Company and will have responsibility for reporting on business performance, budgets, forecasts, capital projects and cost reduction programmes.
Role of this position
- Execute financial control of the trading activity of the company, including reporting, financial planning, inventory valuation and management of the administration function in Ireland.
- Leads and develops finance and administration team.
- Manage the group reporting for the legal entities and businesses in scope, including the monthly, quarterly and annual close and reporting process.
- Manage the statutory audits for the legal entities in scope and co-ordinate with the independent auditors to ensure compliance with audit requirements.
- Manage the company's taxation requirements to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Manage the accounts payable and accounts receivable function for the trading company.
- Liaise with internal auditors and internal controls in respect of SOX compliance and segregation of duties.
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA qualified with a minimum of 4 years work experience in a similar role.
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, MS Office, and other query and reporting tools.
- Fundamental knowledge of plan development, productivity and profitability analysis.
- Understanding of SAP, the ERP system used by the company.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 087-0907204 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)