My Client, a reputable manufacturing company in Cork, is looking to recruit a Senior Finance Manager to join their Finance team. This is a progressive role that supports EMEA units in their Financial Reporting and controls processes.
This is a permanent role that offers a very competitive salary, full benefits and a hybrid working from home option.
Role of this position
- Delivering timely results to meet strict financial deadlines in an efficient manner
- Responsibility for the Financial close process
- Ensure compliance with global standard operating procedures and local Finance regulations
- Provide accurate information to Finance Directors/controllers to drive Key Decisions
- Deliver US GAAP training where needed and ensure all US GAAP updates are communicated
- Drive Balance Sheet Review process
- Qualified Accountant with 5 years PQE in a multinational environment
- BIG 4 experience an advantage
- SOX Exposure required
- Experience working across multiple entities
- The ability to meet strict deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
Please call Ray Brennan today for further information on 021-242 7111 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)