CareerWise Recruitment is seeking a Financial Accountant for an initial 9 month contract for our Westmeath based client. You will report to the Financial Controller and the key functions of this role are financial accounting, taxation, vat, and Financial reporting.
- Preparation and entering of accruals and journals to the nominal ledger.
- Present monthly overhead expenditure levels, comparing to budget/forecast and highlighting any variance and required actions.
- Oversee the timely preparation of accurate financial reports which summarise the financial performance of the Company and measure same against pre-determined budgets and standards
- Liase with with external and internal auditors to ensure compliance of audits and statutory requirements.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure VAT, PAYE & PRSI returns are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure all financials are in compliance with US & Irish GAAP.
- Other Ad Hoc duties as required.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or recognised Accounting Qualification desirable.
- 5 years plus experience in Financial Accounting for a multinational company and ideally in manufacturing.
- Previous exposure to Oracle is desirable.
- Good systems knowledge.
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)