Financial Analyst (12M, Limerick)
|Title||:||Financial Analyst (12M, Limerick)|
|Sector||:||Accounting & Finance|
|Tel||:||+353 21 4297422|
Role of this position
- Prepare monthly spending forecasts for integration into budgets and update cycles.
- Prepare analysis of actual spending versus budget and prior periods, update dashboards and business scorecards. Review with Plant Controller before communicating to Plant Senior Management and Global Finance in the US
- Prepare cash forecasts and liaise with Treasury to ensure funds in place
- Analyzing, researching and recommending solutions for complex accounting issues.
- Providing finance support to business partners on site in Limerick
- Lead the effort to ensure internal control procedures and related SOX processes are documented for activities on the site.
- Act as liaison with internal and external auditors, and other external firms.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in an Operations role, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant.
- Experience on a computerised accounting package e.g. SAP a distinct advantage.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021 4297422 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.