CareerWise Recruitment is seeking a Financial Analyst for an exciting new challenge with our Dublin based client. You will report directly to the CFO and a key function of this role will be creating a number of Management Reports for Senior Management which will monitor actual V budget KPIs for ongoing customer projects. This is seen a key role within the organistaion.
Role of this position
- Producing project profitability and margin analysis reports, analysing trends and highlighting key areas of improvement across the commercial and delivery management functions
- Creating and continually updating Customer and Project Profitability models.
- Introducing and managing the roll out of a Time Management system for all employees.
- Participating in the design and continuous improvement of management information systems and reporting
- Supporting and challenging business performance and commercial decision making with Senior Management
- Supporting cross functional business improvement initiatives as required
- Preparing Project profitability reporting packs for Management meetings on both a regular and ad hoc basis
- Performing Key Client Analysis on a monthly basis
- You will be a aqualified accountant with 3-5 years post qualified experience and ideally have related industry experience
- Proven analytical skills and a track record of problem solving
- Strong excel and reporting skills
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)