A Graduate Engineer (Renewable Energy) is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
This Graduate Engineer has an excellent opportunity to join a well established, innovative engineering company.
Role of this position
- Co-ordinate and manage Heat Pump projects hub, liaising with sales managers and technical staff to ensure correct electrical/hydraulic schematics and support is given.
- Carry out BER calculations and produce BER reports and advice on the best solution for the customer.
- Carry out whole house and room/room sizing calculations using appropriate programmes and visiting site when required to liaise with installers and specifiers.
- Assist with commissioning of Heat Pumps and Solar when required.
- Manage and co-ordinate Solar thermal installation projects (including calculations) by liaising with specifiers.
- Provide Solar thermal solutions by using appropriate software.
- Discuss project requirements and lists with specifiers and sales managers.
- Co-ordinate and manage underfloor heating projects with specifiers and sales teams and OEM suppliers.
- Provide telephone-based assistance for renewable projects.
- Relevant Level 7 qualification in Renewable/Environmental/Energy Engineering
- 1-2 years of experience in a Manufacturing Engineering environment
- Excellent communication skills as well as demonstrating good organizational, presentation and project management skills.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent computer literacy.
Please call Mike Donovan today for further information on 087-1164019 or email: email@example.comCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)