A HR Business Partner is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Galway. The HR Generalist will be involved in a whole range of HR activities which include Recruitment, Employee Development, Employee Relations, Employment Law, Compliance, Disciplinary & Grievance issues, and the Management of the TUPE process. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Dealing with day-to-day Human Resources queries from employees and management.
- Manage HR administrative & transactional work processes, such as, contracts, probation extensions, sickness absence, and maternity/paternity matters.
- To assist in producing HR management information, statistics, and reports within an agreed time frame
- Participate in the development and implementation of HR policies, processes and programs.
- Maintain and update the HR System (Workday) while providing ongoing support to
Managers and employees.
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with managers; planning and sometimes delivering training.
- Support managers in managing talent and performance
- Work with Health & Safety Management to ensure that objectives are being met and appropriate actions formulated to address.
- Other HR-related responsibilities as required by the business
- Responsibility for end-to-end recruitment of operative staff, as well as being the first point of contact for all candidate queries.
- Maintaining good employee relations is at the core of the HR Admin/ Generalist's role who acts as a specialist on specific areas of employment law, and ensures the wider workforce is aware of company policies and procedures.
- Advising the Management team when dealing with employee relations issues and maintaining good relations.
- Conducts and manages investigations of complaints as well as hearing grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures when required.
- HETAC Level 8 Degree in HR /3rd level qualification in HRM and / or CIPD qualification
- Must have a minimum of 3 years solid HR Experience (in particular familiarity with Recruitment, Absenteeism and Disciplinary Management)
- Strong Disciplinary experience & skills required.
- The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter who is keen to make their mark in their next career move with a flexible and adaptable approach in a changing environment.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership for their work.
- Experience with Workday is preferable
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)