|Sector||:||HR / Training|
Role of this position
- Partners with the Manager and Senior Director, Human Resources to provide excellent HR support and expertise.
- Assist in development and implementation of HR policy and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures, based on legislation. Provide training on these policies, where required.
- Is an Employee Champion by ensuring that the employee voice is heard and their interests are fairly represented. Builds trust with employees, is accessible and approachable.
- Partners with management in the implementation and execution of new initiatives to drive a culture of engagement, innovation and high performance in line with Company Values.
- Evaluation and coordination of Learning and Development programmes as required
- Provide employee relations support, including timekeeping and attendance issues, conflict resolution, disciplinary action, and performance improvement counselling ensuring consistency of policies across the plant. Championing Employee Relations initiatives and projects.
- Supporting the recruitment process including liaising with Hiring Managers and linking with sales and operations planning for ongoing recruitment needs.
- Collation of data on HR metrics for monthly reporting.
- Manage the HR Information System Database to ensure accuracy of personnel records.
- Ensure effective use of best practice Lean tools.
- Identify areas for cost control and optimization.
- Coordinate and assist in administering the company benefit programmes.
- Educational experience equivalent to a Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of six years of General Human Resources experience.
- A general knowledge of all facets of the human resource function in organizations.
- Ability to interview employees, resolve concerns, and obtain employee information.
- Knowledge of latest HR Policies and best practices and applicable legislation.
- An interest in Learning and Development programmes and initiatives would be an advantage.
- Ability to meet departmental and organizational deadlines and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including a basic understanding of human behaviour and motivation and the ability to serve as a staff resource in removing barriers which stand in the way of performance and productivity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to facilitate communication between employees and management.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
- Ability to work well with top management and answer questions regarding policy and procedure.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under strict time constraints.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com