|Sector||:||Manufacturing & Production
HR / Training
Role of this position
* Managing the recruitment and selection process in line with business needs, continually looking to introduce improvements where possible.
* Benchmarking of compensation/benefit packages and assisting with compensation queries as necessary.
* Participation in the development and delivery of Company induction process for new starters.
* Developing and updating human resource policies and procedures as necessary, ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation and industry best practice.
* Third Level Qualification in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
* Minimum 5 years of experience as a HR Specialist/Generalist or similar role. Industrial Relations experience, while not essential, would be advantageous.
* Solid understanding of HR functional areas and practices. A strong business/customer service orientation also essential.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.