HR Recruiter required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client a Leading medical device company.
This role can be based in Galway or Shannon. Graduate with good co op experience may be suitable. Excellent opportunity to grow in a company that likes to promote from within.
Role of this position
- Administers or coordinates staffing processes to assure our client accesses, attracts, and successfully places highly competent and successful candidates.
- Coordinates staffing process including internal posting and bidding as well as posting of external recruitment ads.
- Receives and logs applicant flow and maintain candidate status records and open position files.
- Arranges interview schedules and administers or coordinates pre-screening interviews and aptitude tests
- Maintains staffing database. Deploy administration of requisitions, job postings, CV tracking, and related procedures.
- Prepares reports, presentations, business communications, data summaries, and other documents of both a recurring and non-recurring nature
- Develop and institute HR best practices of the department's procedures and processes.
- Highly detail oriented; checks own work, keeps accurate records, organizes information effectively.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization, in a team-oriented environment.
- Proven track record of effective process management and improvement.
- Ability to tolerate ambiguity, handles multiple priorities, and identifies creative solutions to problems.
- Demonstrated history of taking initiative, meeting commitments and assisting in the creation of new tools or solutions to achieve business results.
- High level of energy, personal accountability and integrity.
- Bachelor's degree or current pursuit of Bachelor's degree in human resources management, labor relations, business administration or related field preferred.
- Experience in a human resources role preferred.
- Recruiting, interviewing, and selection experience essential.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364490 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)