A Head of Quality Assurance required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Dublin based pharmaceutical client.
Role of this position
- Lead and Mentors the QA Operations team to operate independently and cohesively to deliver excellence in Quality and Compliance.
- Site QA responsibility to provide technical expertise for all QA and compliance topics / issues relating to manufacturing and product supply.
- Be the quality point person, providing guidance and feedback on quality assurance issues.
- Ensure documentation, investigations and reports are reviewed and approved promptly, highlighting and assisting in the resolution of issues determined by the level of risk.
- Oversee the application of Risk Management Principles at the facility.
- Ensure schedules for approval of GMP documents are maintained to meet the needs of Commercial Operations.
- Provide comprehensive QA support to manufacturing, engineering, utilities, supply chain and material movement (including cold chain) for commercial products.
- QP qualified highly desired.
- 15 years relevant experience in the pharma industry or a related field.
- 3 years managerial experience.
- Aseptic manufacturing experience is essential
- Knowledge of cGMP requirements for pharmaceutical manufacturing required.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)