IM PROJECT MANAGER required by CareerWise Recruitment for our multinational contact lens manufacturer in Limerick, initial 6 month contract on offer.
The IM PROJECT MANAGER will effectively capture, document and manage business need (including shaping and scoping ideas, aligning to business strategy and business goals, eliciting business requirements, and ensuring traceability of requirements throughout the project lifecycle).
Role of this position
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Deliver accurate and candid communications / presentations / escalations regarding status, needs, or gaps on new and active programs or projects
- Support the program management organization with leadership related to delivery process improvements that drive efficiency
- Deliver project management functions as defined by corporate standards and toolsets
- Maintain communication of progress and issues hindering progress to impacted teams, end users, business and IT stakeholders
- Partner with the Product Line Leadership and Business Analyst group to manage business partner expectations, resolving conflicts between requirements, timelines and budgets
- Ensure projects are staffed appropriately, managing project financials and managing cross-scrum coordination
- Identify and manage risk and issues at the project and program level
- Partner to negotiate the needs of multiple users or business partners
- Incorporate agile methodologies into project plans and working closely with scrum master to align timelines, resources and budgets
- Operate under best practices, including software/systems development life cycle (A2/SDLC) and Agile & Waterfall development.
- A bachelor's degree in business, computer science or related field
- A minimum of five years of business analysis experience with previous supervision or project management experience a strong plus
- Strong SQL and data analytical skills
- Excellent documentation and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with SDLC methodology and process related to Business Analysis
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
- Strategic, innovative thinking and vision
- Comfortable learning, using and explaining new technology
- Scrum certification an advantage.