IT APPLICATION ANALYST required by CareerWise Recruitment for our BioTech client in Limerick, 2 roles available, Permanent role and 12 month FTC.
The IT APPLICATION ANALYST is responsible for the implementation, system maintenance and on-going support of various IT Applications.
Role of this position
- Responsible for application-specific documentation, including converting user requirement specifications to a detail design specification, writing configuration test plans, test scripts, and summary reports.
- Ensuring the System meets the needs of the users.
- Managing and Supporting multiple Applications simultaneously
- Performs application monitoring and performance tuning.
- Recommends and installs Application updates, patches, services packs, and hot fixes.
- Monitors applications for readiness, availability, and trend analysis.
- Identifies and resolves application inconsistencies and defects.
- Logs application support incidents and prepares appropriate resolution plans.
- Provides end-user support for assigned applications including troubleshooting problems at the application server level.
- Performs administration activities such as user accounts, roles, access, and privileges.
- Researches application problems / issues and prepares appropriate resolution plan.
- Processes appropriate application change control requests.
- Works with Validation and Quality Assurance departments to ensure applications are implemented, validated and maintained in accordance with regulatory and corporate guidelines.
- IT Project Management.
- BS/BA in related field and minimum 3 years of relevant experience preferred; will substitute relevant industry experience for educational requirement
- Knowledge of cGMP, 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11
- Proficient in SQL or PL/SQL
- Good knowledge of Oracle and relational database concepts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Ability to think analytically
- Ability to learn quickly
- Proven ability to implement, validate and support Applications in a Regulated environment
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 087-0907204 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)