IT Helpdesk Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Waterford based client.
CareerWise Recruitment is working in partnership with a leading IT company in their sector, to recruit an IT Helpdesk Manager to join their Irish based team. You will be working in a very busy environment, ensuring the day to day running of the IT department is smooth, working closely with the Leadership Team and engaging with clients when required.
Role of this position
- Day to day team leadership of the helpdesk team
- Direct People Management
- Ticket queue management ensure tickets are assigned and tracked to closure in an efficient and effective manner.
- Quality assurance checking on selection of tickets
- Ensure each member of the team is clear about their goal and are customer focused
- Regular meetings with the team to mentor and also monitor performance include key KPI's
- Ensure SLA's are met and results reported
- Be a technical escalation point for the technical team
- Schedule the team to provide break fix support to nationwide customer
- Forecast and schedule engineers for planned installation and proactive work
- Recruit, train and support Helpdesk staff
- 5+ years' IT Helpdesk experience Proven track record for superior customer service
- Self-starter, innovator, multi-tasker and commercial.
- Strong People Manager
- Third level qualification is required
Please call Carmel Holmes today for further information on 021-2019459 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)