An Injection Moulding Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based Medical Device company. This is a 12 month rolling contract position.
Role of this position
- Performs planning, development, facilitation of design and installation of Injection Molding equipment and processes.
- Ensures that molding equipment meets company specifications, schedules and budgets.
- Develops and executes equipment validation testing (I/O, Safety Matrix, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ etc.) for the qualification of new Injection Moulding equipment.
- Provide troubleshooting expertise to resolve Injection Molding equipment, systems and process problems using strong statistical methodology.
- Develop technical problem-solving skills among Process Technicians
- Lead or actively participate in cross-functional teams to ensure New Product Introduction/Research and Development projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure all process developments, NPI etc. are managed in accordance with the Quality management system.
- Degree in Mechanical or Polymer Science or similar disciplines
- Minimum 4 yeas relevant industrial experience.
- Proven track record in Injection Moulding Engineering.
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)