An Injection Moulding Process Operator is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Sligo based company. If you are interested in Medical Devices, then this is the position for you.
- Proactively work to the production schedule to maximize productivity.
- Work as part of a cross functional team to support the production schedule & help drive process improvements.
- Take direct & daily ownership of assigned process setup areas, highlighting any challenges, and liaising with Engineering & Tooling groups to drive continuous improvement.
- Support the tooling group to actively work to the SMED initiative.
- Remove tooling from injection moulding machines and perform line clearance.
- Prepare injection moulding machines for product changeover.
- Install tooling in Injection moulding machines and process within established process settings.
- Setup end of arm tooling using existing fixtures and programs.
- Perform TPM on process equipment in line with the Preventative Maintenance system.
- Maintain equipment logs to document process performance, actions taken etc.
- Ensure jigs, fixtures and tooling is handled appropriately during the process setup phase
- Proactively identify challenging process, equipment etc., and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Qualification in Equipment Processing / Polymer Engineering / Science or related discipline preferred.
- 1-2 years work experience
- In-depth knowledge of injection moulding equipment.
- Knowledge of quality standards and expectations within the medical device industry.
- Knowledge of plastics processes, resins, tooling, & GMP considerations.
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)