LABORATORY ANALYST (HPLC) with 2 years of industry HPLC experience and with a good GMP background required by CareerWise Recruitment for our for our multinational generic pharmaceutical client in Cork.
The LABORATORY ANALYST (HPLC) will report to the Laboratory Supervisor and will primarily responsible for Quality Control testing in launching finished product; routine testing of finished product and compliance with cGMP's.
Role of this position
- Ensures compliance with cGMP's, Environmental, Health & Safety regulations.
- Executes all Quality Control activities to ensure timely & compliant launch of finished products.
- Executes all routine Quality Control testing to ensure timely & compliant release of finished products.
- Executes the finished product Exception Program.
- Supports regulatory requirements of finished products
- Prepares and executes method development, validation plans and protocols for the laboratory.
- Supports the document control system & record retention.
- Ensures laboratory equipment is calibrated & properly maintained at all times
- Executes and supports batch record reviews to ensure timely release of finished product according to schedule.
- Degree qualified in Science discipline.
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance, cGMP and GLP.
- Experience in using HPLC in a GMP environment.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021 4297422 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)