CareerWise Recruitment requires a Lead Senior Software Engineer (Instruments) for our Limerick client.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other related engineering field with a minimum of 8 years of experience in software development
- Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies, including Agile.
- Multi-threaded C#/.NET development
- Windows Embedded development including Multi-threaded development
- Experience with serial protocols and TCP/IP and socket development and knowledge of Windows networking fundamentals (IP protocol, switches, routers)
- Additionally, experience with the following is an advantage
- Developing with relational databases, SQL server preferred
- Experience with electro/opto-mechanical instrumentation development
- Experience with Entity Framework and LINQ
- Experience with C++/C
- Experience with VxWorks operating System
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364990 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)