Learning & Development Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client. This role is within a new technology based company with world wide responsibilities.
Role of this position
- Develop a strategic Learning and Development Plan and work closely with all departments to ensure alignment with business strategy.
- Develop and lead the organization training needs analysis. Recommend and implement tools and system to strengthen the learning and development management system.
- Provide ongoing Training support to all areas to ensure compliance to Training Systems.
- Participate and assist in creation, development, and delivery of training programmes focused on elevating capabilities.
- The successful candidate will manage the Learning and Development Budget.
- Implement and identify best practice
- In line with strategic goals, design and provide guidance to management with regard to training programmes.
- Provide systems to ensure transfer of learning and assessments to support the Learning and Development Strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to, and audit preparation for, all of our accredited standards.
- 25% Travel requirement
- Graduate with an engineering or a technical degree with relevant work experience in the technology sector.
- 3-5 years L&D Management experience, technology preferred.
- Ability to travel
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)