A Learning & Development Specialist is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Shannon based client.
This is a 12 month Contract
Role of this position
- Conduct and manage new hire orientation and develop and finalize curriculum to meet staff orientation needs in all job areas and functions.
- Work closely with organizational managers in conducting needs assessment of employees' ability to perform their essential job function, recommending and developing areas for improvement.
- Review the effectiveness of manufacturing training processes & systems to ensure that it meets the needs of the business.
- Communicates with business partners and line managers to determine and deliver training priorities
- Develop and execute strategies for university relations and future talent,
- Arrange content and deliver onsite training programs.
- Research and provide recommendations on learning technologies and alternative education solutions
- Contract and negotiate with external training vendors to purchase existing training material or course packages.
- Enhances organisational performance with learning and development activities.
- Working with Senior Leadership team to strategically align learning and development programs with the organizations objectives and employees personal goals and growth.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or Business with a minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills necessary to interpret quantitative and qualitative data relevant to service line management
- Proficient in use of software applications to include excel, word and powerpoint
- Experience in training & development systems & theory's
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 61 364990 or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)