A Logistics and Production Planner is needed by CareerWise Recruitment for our West Cork based agri client. This is a new role supporting the planning and scheduling of logistics and production to meet customer needs.
Role of this position
Manage all transport and logistics requirements to ensure the efficient and cost-effective running of the transport with particular attention to prompt delivery and a responsive customer service. Develop production schedules that makes best use of available resources and ensures sufficient stock is available.
- A qualification in accounting/logistics/production or business knowledge of Agriculture or Agri Trading
- 5 years' experience in production or transport role
- Agricultural qualification, background/knowledge would be an advantage.
- Supervisory experience is preferred
- Strong customer and supplier management experience.
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)