A Maintenance CMMS Engineer is required on an initial 10 Month Contract by CareerWise Recruitment for our Tipperary-based multinational bio-pharmaceutical client.
Reporting to the API Reliability & Systems Lead, the Maintenance CMMS Engineer will play a key role in the development of the maintenance program systems for the Site.
Role of this position
- Assist in the development, implementation, and day to day operation of the site Maintenance system (SAP & Procal).
- Continue to develop the PPM (Planned and Predictive Maintenance) system including writing job plans and assigning maintenance frequencies.
- Operation and execution of the PPM Change Control System.
- Support the implementation maintenance best practice methodologies/technologies including LSS processes e.g., creation of standard work for routine maintenance activities.
- Liaise with Reliability Engineers on criticality assessments in developing new maintenance strategies/plans for new assets.
- Registration of new equipment on the CMMS and development of BOMs for same.
- Trade qualification or 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline or experience working and developing maintenance systems/CMMS.
- 2 years or more experience working in a maintenance systems environment, preferably in manufacturing GMP with a strong compliance mindset.
- Experience / proficiency in document management systems and office applications.
- Knowledge and experience of CMMS systems, ideally SAP & Procal.
- Good understanding of World Class Maintenance practices and expectations.
- Knowledge of maintenance systems, maintenance techniques (e.g., preventative & predictive maintenance CBM) and their applications.
- Communication, decision making and problem-solving skills with a proven track record for effectively collaborating and working well within a team.
- Analytical mindset, data driven with attention to detail on systems.
Please call Aisling O'Hagan-Yil today for further information on 021- 2427410 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)