CareerWise are currently seeking a Management Accountant for a growing and innovative company based in Westmeath. It would be suitable for someone coming from a manufacturing background and as Management Accountant you will work closely with the Financial Controller to produce timely and accurate management information and reports to enhance decision making and improve profitability.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including analysis of variances to budget, forecast and prior year
- Product costing within the MRP System and externally in Excel
- Preparation of annual budget and forecasts
- Manage data within the MRP system including chart of accounts, review new inventory items and BOMs setup, Vendors, customers etc.
- Liaise with and prepare data for external Auditors, internal auditors, revenue, CSO etc.
- Provide backup for Staff Salary runs, VAT returns etc.
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- Have a relevant business degree
- Qualified CIMA accountant, ACA, ACCA
- 2 - 3 years PQE in manufacturing finance.
- Previous experience working with an ERP system
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication and IT skills including
- Enthusiastic and results orientated
Please call Mark Brandon today for further information on 091-339914 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)