Managing Director (Europe) required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Limerick.
The successful Candidate will be responsible for providing direction and leadership to the European Team by establishing goals and metrics in support of the Company's overall strategic initiatives.
Role of this position
- Drive 10% Plus per year Sales growth via service, quality and responsiveness to our existing customer base.
- Expand our New Opportunity Pipeline, which is aligned to our Strategy and resourced appropriately.
- Develops an annual Business Plan with clearly stated objectives and goals.
- Full P&L responsibility and accountability for all departments and personnel within Europe.
- Develops appropriate KPI's/metrics to drive performance in all areas of the business including sales, safety, environmental and process improvements.
- Minimum of 5 years as General Manager or equivalent position leading a Company or a Division.
- Proven record of accomplishment of growing a business with specific commercial competencies in Target Customer Identification, Value Pricing, Stage Gate Innovation and Customer Expansion.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to initiate and lead change throughout the organization.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061 364990 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)