A Manufacturing Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Galway based Electronics manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Responsible for new production introduction process (NPI) - including project planning, development and introduction of new products within the agreed development budget & scheduled introduction dates.
- Monitoring the progress of projects against agreed plans and managing activities to deliver against agreed goals.
- Perform quotations for new products.
- Take the lead in establishing and delivering processes into the manufacturing environment through effective selection of suitable technology and methods focused on Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Identify and roll out manufacturing improvements for existing products.
- Engage and liaise with customers at various levels to bring products through the design phase to manufacturing.
- L7/8 Electronics/Engineering discipline.
- Proficient in LEAN and Six Sigma Tools.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong project lead ability and experience.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)