A Manufacturing Manager on a 12-Hour Shift Rotation, is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our World Class client based in the West of Ireland in Mayo. 14 shifts per month which allows lots of free time. main requirements are to support activities in the Unit Dose Filling, Manufacturing and Tampoprint area on the 12-hour-shift according to SOPs and Regulatory requirements. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
Role of this position
- Provide motivation to the team and take appropriate corrective action on individual/team performance where required.
- Hold performance meetings according to company policy.
- To take an active role in the recruitment of team members.
- Update TMS and take appropriate action where an individual's attendance / timekeeping is below the expected standard.
- Actively participate in the training and certification of new employees.
- Ensure that all aspects of the area of responsibility are fully staffed and that any constraints are managed appropriately.
- Ensure all activities are completed in line with regulatory (QA and EHS) and corporate requirements.
2) Communication and Data Management
- Creates and revises procedures by analyzing current practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Communicates production report at the end of each shift, highlighting any issues.
- Attend Departmental and OPEX meetings; Safety Gemba's, Green Team meetings.
- Hold the agreed number of Team meetings and Andon Board meetings and any other meeting as directed by the area manager.
- Provide review and approval of local and corporate documents.
3) Department Support
- Develop a culture of Safety first within Unit dose where an accident free workplace is seen as an achievable target.
- Supervise your Unit dose team to Meet daily, weekly and monthly schedule
- Complete Root cause Analysis in a manner which prevents a re-occurrence of quality issues and reduction of deviations.
- Use of Lean Six tools as part of the daily activities.
- Work with the UD team to be leaders in Operational Excellence.
- Complete process improvement projects assigned by departmental manager.
- Audit prep and follow up on other activities assigned by departmental manager.
- 3rd Level qualification in Science or Engineering is desirable.
- 5 years' experience of working in a highly regulated Pharmaceutical Industry,
- Knowledge of Blow Fill & Seal (BFS) technology is a benefit.
- Experience on sterile filtration, aseptic operation and operations in classified environment is desirable.
- Establishing excellent working relationships with direct reports through a hands on approach and giving clear and concise instruction.
- Drive, high energy, maturity, and ability to work under pressure and deliver results; get things done (an action-oriented approach); overcome obstacles.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, both written and oral - ability to present data in a clear and concise manner to team members and where required, to management.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)