A Manufacturing Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based medical device client.
The successful candidate will join a leading high volume contract medical device / electronics manufacturing team. This is a permanent role.
- Monitor machine performance in real time to maximise production output
- Specify, install and support production equipment
- Support ongoing PM activities & techniques to minimise m/c downtime and maximize Yield performance
- Support Line reconfiguration and machine moves
- Provide Technical reports on process issues
- Provide DFM input on New Product Developments as required.
- Carry out Process Capability analyses & identify appropriate corrective actions
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Legislation and Regulations.
- Completion of in house training programme
- Understand, Use and improve in house Procedures
- Improved line yields and overall quality of products
- Meeting line targets and Project Timelines
- NFQ Level 8 Degree/ in Engineering or lower level degree with suitable work experience (Electronic/Mechanical/Industrial)
- Experience in Regulated High Volume Manufacturing Environment
- Excellent equipment knowledge and process debug troubleshoot skills
- Good communication and influencing skills
- A compliance mindset and a high level of attention to detail in following procedures and completing documentation
- Lean practice implementation
- Experience in Automation: Robotics/PLCs/Pneumatics etc
- Understanding of Process Capability.
- Understanding of MSA (Measurement System Analysis) & GR&R (Gauge Repeat & Reduction)
Contact Laura Dunne for further details - CareerWise Recruitment, +353 21 242 7035 / 087 605 1656 email@example.comCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)