|Sector||:||Supply Chain, Logistics & Materials|
Role of this position
- Effectively manage the purchase of raw materials, production supplies and capital equipment in accordance with company policies and procedures to adequately support the operation
- Work with the Production and Customer Service Manager's to ensure materials are always available to meet planned production schedules
- Lead supply chain data analysis for production planning and volume studies and publish reports on key performance metrics
- Manage inventories and stock systems throughout the operation to optimize flows
- Work with the technical team to source materials, advise lead times and deliver components on target to meet new product requirements
- Develop relations with key vendors, establish their technical capability and work with them to source and identify new materials, manage potential stock -outs or material discontinuations
- Contract Negotiations
- Responsibility for the motivation and leadership of all team members
- Oversee the activities of the department, ensuring that adequate resources and technical skills are available in each area.
- Manage ERP data and ensure optimisation and integrity of ERP data
- Implement stock management and purchasing control systems
- Manage the approved vendor list
- 3rd Level Degree in Business/Supply Chain or related discipline.
- Materials Management Qualification essential.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated success in materials/supply chain positions with minimum 2 years of demonstrated supervisory experience
- A thorough knowledge inventory management and master scheduling techniques is essential
- A thorough knowledge of integrated business systems is required, SAP preferred.
Please call Gillian Dunphy today for further information on 061-365969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.