Mechanical Design Engineer required by CareerWise Recruitment for our client based in Limerick.
The successful candidate will be responsible for project design from concept stage including preparation of detailed drawings, product specifications and parts list development. He/she will also support the project from a design perspective through the manufacturing build on any queries regarding function, specification and testing.
- Third level relevant qualification in mechanical engineering or other relevant related discipline.
- 3-5 years' experience in a design role is essential
- Experienced in Solidworks CAD package is essential.
Role of this position
- Produce engineering documents to include drawings, project specifications, parts list and all technical construction documents, adhering to CE standards for machine build and test specifications.
- Authorised for drawing sign-off.
- Communicate with relevant departments on project specifications.
- Liaise closely with Project Management to ensure smooth development of the project and adherence to project plan.
- Support during the manufacturing phase regarding function, specifications and testing.
- Carry out customer product inspection/validation and Carry out on site customer visits.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364490 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)