Mechanical and Electrical Estimator is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Norh Cork based client. This is an excellent opportunity to take projects from conception to completion working for leading blue-chip companies in the Biotechnology, Beverage, Dairy and Pharmaceutical process industries. Join a company that values work life balance and flexibility today.
Role of this position
- Review and interpretation of tender documents, drawings, specifications, data sheets, contracts & other related materials.
- Assessing material, labour and equipment costs
- Effective liaison, support and assistance between the tender process department, senior FT process engineers, rest of organisation, its suppliers and customers.
- Compilation of Quality Tender Submissions.
- Monitoring of the tender submission process for accuracy, formatting, completeness, consistency, and compliance.
- 3+ experience working in an estimator/tendering role with a Mechanical/Electrical contractor.
- Diploma/Degree (or equivalent) in mechanical, process or electrical engineering.
- Familiarity with, and ability to interpret, user requirements, engineering specifications, drawings and related documents for process systems in the Pharma, Dairy & Beverage Sectors.
- Understanding of P&IDs and how they might relate to system general arrangements.
- Basic understanding of electrical & control systems to generate enquiries for sub-contractors.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)