JUNIOR MICROBIOLOGY ANALYST with at least 1 year industrial experience in the Pharmaceutical/Medical Devices Industry required by CareerWise Recruitment for multinational contact lens manufacturer in Limerick. Initial 11 month contract on offer.
The JUNIOR MICROBIOLOGY ANALYST will be responsible for assuring that non-conformance investigations, laboratory investigations and quality systems are in compliance with the good manufacturing practices and good laboratory practices.
Role of this position
- Perform routine environmental monitoring, product testing in line with company and regulatory specifications and trend associated data.
- Perform routine testing on water purification systems in line with company and regulatory specifications and trend associated data.
- Perform Quality Control on incoming media and test kits.
- Perform microbial identifications to ensure compliance with procedure and regulatory requirements
- Perform validation and annual re-qualification of production Sterilisers and calibration of Validation equipment and document-associated data.
- Complete Annual re-qualification of laboratory Steriliser.
- Perform Process / Equipment / Facilities and Utilities Validation and document associated data.
- When required, Review and report Steriliser Non-conformances.
- Perform monthly run review of production sterilisers performance using statistical tools.
- Implement improved methodologies/processes for Lab processes.
- When required Perform microbiology assessment on engineering changes.
- Carry out safety inspections.
- Training of new microbiology laboratory technicians.
- Providing Japan Distribution with Sterility Certificates for product.
- Ensure Lab is supplied with consumables.
- All employees are responsible for minimising both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
- Creating, implementing and assessing change requests.
- Sterilizing and disposing of laboratory waste.
- Minimum of Degree level qualification preferably in Microbiology or Biological Sciences.
- At least 1 years industrial experience in the Pharmaceutical/Medical Devices Industry
- Good knowledge of FDA and ISO requirements
- Good organization skills and familiarity with computer packages.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021 4297422 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)