An Oncology (Lung Cancer) Sales Representative is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our West Dublin based multinational pharmaceutical client. Our client is looking for a high performing candidate that wants to develop further in the future. The candidate will take responsibility for the account management and maximise our clients potential by having a deep understanding of their accounts.
Role of this position
- ability to quickly learn the scientific aspects of the product(s) and therapeutic area;
- speed in understanding the dynamics of hospital settings;
- excellent ability to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships with external stakeholders
- ability and motivation to work in a cross-functional team
- a focus on delivering sales results
- ability to build and execute an account plan that is based on a deep understanding of the hospital and its Oncology stakeholders
- based on account potential, the role requires 3 days per week working in the 2 Dublin accounts and 1 day a week in both Galway and Limerick accounts. Candidates must be able to commit to this territory resourcing requirement.
- a previous experience in oncology is a plus
- degree in scientific disciplines is a plus.
Please call Michael Hanrahan today for further information on 021-2019817 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)