Operations Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
This is to cover a Weekend Sift (Friday - Sunday 7am - 7pm).
This role will suit a person with excellent leadership skills and a hunger for success.
Role of this position
- Day-to-day effective management of production, ensuring products are produced in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Establish performance targets for the Business Unit(s), and monitor actual Business Unit performance against targets, taking appropriate and timely corrective action where negative trends begin to emerge.
- Leadership of one or multiple high performing teams across units, provides guidance / direction to the operational and functional areas on site, fostering an environment of proactive and continuous improvement approach.
- Ensure that sufficient processes are in place for capacity planning so the organisation's commitment to meets or exceeds customer requirements are met.
- Sponsors an environment of Safety, Quality, People Development and CI within Stryker by working with business partners to define expected standards and the roles/responsibilities in the conservation of these standards.
- Champions a positive employee environment by promoting open communication, engagement, and development of quality teams. Promotes a culture of inclusiveness, trust, flexibility, and teamwork.
- At least 5 years manufacturing experience, preferably at production management level, within a team-based manufacturing environment.
- Degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering or equivalent essential.
- An excellent team player that can leverage the abilities of all personnel working within the business unit.
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)