A PMO Project Manager is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with a Dublin based multinational on a 12 month contract position.
Role of this position
- Lead Compliance, Certification and Knowledge Transfer activities within the Core PMO team.
- Use expert communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of the project timelines, milestones and expectations on delivery.
- Drive simplifying of complexity, managing ambiguity and clarifying deliverables in specific areas of the EU MDR Program, primarily compliance, certification and knowledge transfer.
- Collect, analyse and report out data and metrics on project health working with data owners in franchises, platforms, functions and other workstreams.
- Monitor & communicate status in partnership with project leadership & key stakeholders.
- Master's Degree or equivalent in Quality, Business Strategy, Supply Chain or Planning.
- Recognised Qualification or Certification in Project Management preferred.
- 10+ years' experience in program management in a multinational corporate environment leading Quality, Regulatory or Business Transformation project teams.
- Strong understanding of project management, business process management and data management.
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)