A PACKING MANAGER (Night Shift) is required by CareerWise Recruitment for a Cavan based Multinational client. This is a 12 month contract, and the ideal candidate will have 3- 5 years people management experience.
Role of this position
- Produce on a continuous and reliable basis the highest quality product in the most efficient, safe and hygienic manner, in compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, driving high levels of employee engagement at all levels of the process organisation and creating a culture of learning
- Achieve all plant volume commitments, meeting expectations on outputs and performance.
- Ensure plant weekly, monthly and quarterly outputs are achieved. Monitor plant performance and ensure associated schedule adherence is maintained accordingly for the site.
- Maintain specified quality standards within the process department.
- Ensure compliance with all standards and procedures.
- Ensure their team support all preparations for quality audits and other external audits to achieve successful results.
- Third level qualification with preferably a Dairy or Food Science discipline
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct others.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in a supervisory role.
Please call Lauren Cusack today for further information on 087-6489969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)