A Planning Manager is required for our Limerick based multinational client. This role is a leadership role and requires someone with broad planning and reporting experience.
Role of this position
- The manager is responsible for providing leadership and will establish standards and practices for a model supply chain, including developing policies, procedures and techniques that are consistent with the strategic Supply Chain direction of our client and sound principles of supply chain management.
- Manage the Demand Planning Process, Supply Planning Process and Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Understands and escalates supply risks and constraints across end to end program networks.
- Guides alignment with internal and external manufacturing stakeholders to develop production plans, including partners and collaborators.
- Responsible for managing forecasting and demand intake activities.
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure effective and disciplined planning of materials to meet requirements as defined by program development by consistently achieving customer orders.
- Actively seeks creative supply solutions to optimize Supply Chain Planning.
- The preferred candidate will have 5+ years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree.
- GMP experience a plus
- APICS Certification or post graduate supply chain preferred
Please call Ken Murphy today for further information on 021-4297538 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)