A Process Engineer I is required on an initial 12 Month Contract by CareerWise Recruitment for our Tipperary-based multinational bio-pharmaceutical client.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an API Process Engineer. The successful candidate will provide technical support for production across various API facilities on site. These are exciting and challenging opportunities to work on multiple projects, ranging from manufacturing support activities, to late-stage clinical product development and scale-up, new product introductions and technology transfers.
Role of this position
- A key contributor and guiding the site on a new product introduction or technical transfer to and from the site, including new technologies.
- The role involves evaluation of raw materials, development of process fits, optimisation and development of the chemical API process, participation in campaign preparation, safety and environmental reviews, batch sheet reviews, regulatory and validation compliance, process monitoring, deviation investigations and resolution, and developing filing strategies.
- You will work as part of a multi-functional, diverse team to deliver results within schedule and product launch milestones, this may involve directing day to day will development plans across projects and working closely with Research and Development partners globally.
- The successful candidate will have an aptitude for technical problem solving, with a background in solving technical issues to obtain a positive outcome.
- Knowledge and subject matter expertise on API processing unit operations and scale up opportunities are a core part of the role, with the ability to identify and overcome constraints and tests to ensure successful demonstration of processes through piloting and validation.
- Experience in process modelling/simulation and/or data analytics would be an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and focus others with respect to implementing identified improvement initiatives.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and effectively manage time, meet deadlines and produce quality deliverables.
- High personal integrity, credibility and energy.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of diverse teams.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related engineering/scientific discipline.
- Experience in API production or related environment is an advantage.
Please call Aisling O'Hagan-Yil today for further information on 021- 2427410 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)