A Process Engineer is required by Careerwise recruitment to work with our Limerick based medical device manufacturing client.
Role of this position
- Upgrade of current, and the development of new equipment and processes including tooling, jigs and fixtures.
- Validation and development of manufacturing processes including materials and processing technology.
- Source and manage vendors for the supply of new equipment and processes.
- Undertake projects aimed at reducing waste, reducing costs, improving efficiency and overall company performance.
- Establish and maintain programmes to ensure compliance with relevant standards, ISO 13485, F.D.A, G.M.P. for medical devices, and environmental health and safety.
- Technical support to manufacturing
- Introducing and embedding long term solutions to process issues.
- Third level relevant Degree
- 5+ years' technical experience in a similar environment
- Understanding of Lean Principles
- Ability to drive projects to completion
Please call Michael O'Connor today for further information on 091-452410 or email email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)