CareerWise Recruitment are looking to recruit Product Builders (Fixed Days/Nights) for our client Zimmer Biomet a global leader in musculoskeletal healthcare based in Oranmore, Galway. (see company information below)
This is an ideal opportunity for talented, hardworking people currently working in retail, hospitality, farming or food who are looking for an exciting career change or to combine family/interests with work.
These roles are due to exciting expansion plans. This is a shift position and initially an 11-month contract. This is a great opportunity to join a worldwide leading medical device company in their start-up operation in Galway in a state-of-the-art manufacturing environment.
Be part of a company that improves a person's life every 10 seconds.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Very competitive hourly rate
- Full training given
- Excellent Shift premium
- Guaranteed hours each week
Shift pattern Days 5/2 as follows:
All DAYS - 7.00am - 7.00pm - 7 shifts a fortnight
Week 1 & 3 - Days - 7.00am - 7.00pm ( 5 shifts )
Monday, Tuesday Days
Friday, Saturday Sunday Days
Week 2 & 4
Wednesday Thursday Days- 7. 00am - 7.00pm ( 2 shifts)
- More days off offering better work life balance
- Subsidised Canteen
- Recognition & Reward programme
Initially you will be offered an 11 month contract however if you successfully complete your 11 month contract, our placement records show that over 93% of our Product Builders are offered a permanent role within the company itself. Permanent contracts come with very attractive benefits.
- Sports & Social Club
- Career progression - proven track record
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Solid work history
- Leaving certificate or equivalent
- Mechanically minded
- High level of attention to detail
- Manufacturing experience is a plus but not essential as training is given
- Team Player
- Computer literate
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
Role of this position
- Operating of Equipment for the production of product.
- Perform all quality checks and maintenance of records - Visual inspection of parts and paperwork
- Operates as part of a team to achieve productivity Targets.
- Following all company procedures
Zimmer Biomet - Company Information
Is a €4.6 billion publicly traded medical devices firm doing business in over 100 countries around the globe. Through innovation, we have become a worldwide leader in orthopaedic surgical products. The Zimmer Biomet team is more than 9,000 employees strong, and we are dedicated to producing top quality products and services that make a difference in our communities. We are proud that we help people every day to live fuller and healthier lives. Additionally, our employees enjoy the many benefits of working for a growing, successful company, including exciting career opportunities and a competitive total rewards program.
Please call Laura Dunne today for further information on 091-339136 or email: email@example.comCareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)